01. Currently, only claims for anime/manga and video games pairings will be accepted. You can claim either a single pairing, an entire series, or the works of a particular mangaka/gaming franchise. We're quite flexible, but if you're unsure, just check with one of the mods.
02. You may sign up for one claim each round.
03. You may not sign up for the same claim two rounds in a row.
04. Only a single claim can be made per pairing each round.
05. Every icon made for the challenge must contain BOTH the characters in your pairing in some recognizable way. Other characters may also be present in the icon, so long as your pairing is the focus.
EDIT: Changes to this rule: Icon MAY have only ONE character in it, but it must be of a significant moment of the pairing. Otherwise, some object/setting that symbolises the other person must be present.
06. Only claims for PAIRINGS can be made here. OT3 is also OK, as long as you can fit all 3 characters into each of your icons (or otherwise refer to edit 05 above).
07. If you claim a mangaka/series instead of a single pairing - you may only have up to
07. Only post your set here or link to your set when ALL 20 icons have been completed. In saying that, you can post your set anytime you like on your own journal/comm if that's how you like to work. But if you want to post them in this comm/ link to them from this comm; only when all 20 is done please.
08. Your icon post must remain PUBLIC, at least until the round is completed.
09. All icons made for each round must be new and made specifically for the challenge. The icon must also feature your own work, please don't use other people's manga colouring / graphics edits.
10. All icons must conform to LJ standards: Up to 100x100 in size and less than 40KB.
12. Voters should be objective, vote for the icon you feel is of the best quality/fit most to the theme.
13. If you want to take an icon made this challenge, please follow the rules set out by each particular iconist.
Rules are subjective to changes at the discretion of the maintainers.